Camp Half-Blood Philippines
Welcome Demigod. If you're reading this, you're either on the run and being guided by a satyr or just a claimed demigod dropping by to get a quest.

Whatever you're reason is, the camp will welcome you and protect you against monster.

For new members, please do not use the names of characters from the Percy Jackson and The Olympians series/Greek Mythology as your username. Don't use alternating letters & weird characters.

For the love of Zeus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Demigod. If you're reading this, you're either on the run and being guided by a satyr or just a claimed demigod dropping by to get a quest.

Whatever you're reason is, the camp will welcome you and protect you against monster.

For new members, please do not use the names of characters from the Percy Jackson and The Olympians series/Greek Mythology as your username. Don't use alternating letters & weird characters.

For the love of Zeus!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Map

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 472 registered users
The newest registered user is SabPHM15

Our users have posted a total of 4925 messages in 191 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:40 pm

Sephollo or Zabello?

+3
thiefgirl
xCrone
Ailleen
7 posters

Go down

Sephollo or Zabello? Empty Sephollo or Zabello?

Post by Ailleen Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:22 pm

Hmm Sephello or Zabello?? Which of the two do you choose?

Since just voting will be boring... to be ahead of everything I had the approval of Renzein, Seph, and Zabelle.... Apollo(probably)
~~~~****
Apollo: You did not get my permission
Me: So.. your point is?
Apollo: Well at the very least I'll be able to enjoy a date with these two beautiful ladies
Me: Get out of here
~~~****
I've made up a good way for you (everyone in camp) to have a good way of voting

Here is the challenge:

The two will have to make a story having a date with Apollo....
If you want an example go check the roleplaying thread in Strawberry fields....
Or just look up and see the roleplaying I did

The rules:
1.To avoid copying of works the two challenger's (Seph and Zabelle) will send their story to me.... I will be the one to post it in the thread
2. No bad comments... or hurtful one
3. No one is allowed to vote until I have posted the two's date
4. You're not allowed to post in the forum thread like "Saphello all the way" or "Zabello rocks"
5. At the end of the contes please be a good sport and do not... I repeat DO NOT give bad comments.. be good sport~ this is just a game anyway

-Ailleen Meadows
~Demeter's Cabin

Last edited by Ailleen on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo~ I was typing this.... when the lights we're off and it was dark)
Ailleen
Ailleen
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

http://altheane.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Sephollo or Zabello? Empty A Decade Old Promise

Post by Ailleen Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:52 pm

A Decade Old Promise

She always ends up being grounded. All she did was practice. It's not her fault the master bolt fell at the exact same time she called down some lightning. So she’s here.. once again.. bored.. hanging from Olympus via bungee cord. This is worse for her than you think. Why? She’s scared of heights so she has to do her best and not look down or else she might puke... Not a pleasant thought for her and for whoever may be passing by.

She waited and waited, getting more and more tired… and well… queasy. She can hear birds circling around her, as if mocking her saying, “Oh, look daughter of Zeus, we’re FLYING AROUND. Weee~ So free…” She doesn’t know how long it has been since she was hung there. Three hours? Maybe five? She’s not sure. All she knows is that it felt like eternity before she heard something other than the birds. She heard the sound of a car motor hovering above her and a voice whispering that was oh-so-familiar.

“Hey, Z.” the voice said.

“Hello, voice hovering above my head.”

“Ha-ha. Funny.” He replied.

She looked up, flinching. “Why are you here, Apollo?”

“I’m here to help you escape.” He winked. “Being here for fifteen minutes must already be torture for you.”

“Wait. Fifteen minutes? I’ve only been here for FIFTEEN MINUTES? It felt like hours!”

“See? That just shows how terrible it must be for you.”

“Anyway, how exactly,” she raised an eyebrow, “do you propose to do that?”

He smirked, “Hmm.. Propose… That’s not a bad idea…”

“Dude!”

“Okay, okay!” He laughed, moving his car underneath Zabelle, untied her bungee cord and she fell into the seat right beside him. “There we go.”

She wanted to complain about how uncomfortable that was but she can’t. The seat was so warm and soft that already started to ease the back pain induced by the bungee cord. She wanted to say something snappy and witty but all she could say was, “Ahhh…”

Apollo could help but give one of his blinding smiles. “Soothing, isn’t it?”

Zabelle just closed her eyes and nodded.

“Well, the seats of the sun god’s ride have to comfortable right? Perfect for those long hours of giving light to the whole world.”

“Yeah… True...” She just shrugged her shoulders, “okay, you can drop me off at Olympus now.”

“Actually… I have other plans for us today.” He said, driving off farther from the Empire State building. “We’re going on a date today.”

“Hah?!” She shot up from her very comfortable seat.

“We. Are. Going. On. A. Date.”

“Dad. Is. Going. To. Bludgeon. You.”

“Bludgeon? Seriously? BLUDGEON?” He raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

“Whatever! The point is that dad will not be happy when he finds out that you let me escape, and that you did it to take me out on a date! We’re fudging half-siblings!”

“So what? Dad and Lady Hera are FULL siblings and they got married.”

“Are you trying to imply something by that?”

“Maybe.” He gave that boyish grin of his.

“APOLLO!”

For some reason, he finds it quite amusing when he infuriates her because she starts glowing… due to the static charges that she emits. “You’re so cute when you’re furious~”

“Grrr…” She got from her seat and was just about ready to strangle the sun god when she got a glimpse of the ground and her knees started buckling. She gulped, “High… So… very, very high…”and she fell back into her seat.

Apollo put the car on auto-pilot and looked at his companion who was now turning green and shaking. “Tsk. Tsk. You shouldn’t have done that. Now you’re getting queasy again. Here, lemme help.”

“D-Don’t touch-“ But before she could finish her sentence, he placed his hand on her back and she started feeling warmer and calmer and she stopped shaking already. “There we go. Feeling better?”

“Uhmm… Yeah… Sure…” She said, removing his hand from her back as if it had some dangerous contaminants. “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome.” He clapped his hands twice and the seat belt secured Zabelle in her seat. “There. So you won’t get queasy anymore. Oh, and don’t look down as I drive.” He smiled.

“I don’t intend to.” She rested her back once again. “I feel like I’m your prisoner.”

“This isn’t a death sentence, you know.”

“Whatever. Just keep your eyes on the road… or sky.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Don’t say that, I’m younger than you by at least a few centuries.” She heard him chuckle as she looked around in the glove compartment. “Do you have any music here or something? You are the god of music, after all.”

“I had a feeling you’d ask that.” He reached into his pocket and handed a yellow and black device to his ‘date’. “Here. I got your phone for you.”

“Thanks.” She got it and plugged her earphones in her ears and started listening to music.
Minutes passed by in utter calmness and all she could hear was her playlist going on and on. But all this was disturbed, when her earphones were yanked out. “Hey! What was that for?!

“You’re not listening to me. I was having such a great time reminiscing about our previous drives, just to find out you weren’t listening. That’s just ouch.” He sighed, sounding hurt.

“I’m sorry, I was just… tired. Being hung is seriously uncomfortable, you know.” She put just one bud in so that this time, she can still hear. “Where are we going exactly?”

He gave no reply, but the look in his eyes shows that he has something interesting planned.

“What are you up to?”

“You’ll see.” He smirked and drove further west.

A few more minutes passed and Zabelle was looking over the side of the car. The people and cars looked so small from up there, and the drive was nice. She always liked travelling. Being constantly in a moving vehicle, enjoying the scenery as they pass by, it’s always something she enjoys.

“Hey, Z?” Apollo said, breaking her out of her thoughts.

“Yeah?”

“Aren’t you scared of heights? Why are you looking over the side? You might get sick again…”

“I’m fine, as long as I’m sitting down because, that way, I feel secured that I won’t fall off.”

Suddenly, the car stopped at a small, burnt, old house in the middle of a field. It looked all too familiar to her. She could remember every detail of the house, the surroundings, and what happened as if it was just yesterday. She knew it all too well.

~

”Darn it! It’s so dark in here!” Ailleen grumbled. “Stupid power outage!”

“I know… I can see a thing!” Zabelle said, stumbling over a wooden chair.

“How the heck are we gonna make this work?” Her fellow counselor said, groping around to avoid bumping into things.

“A-ha! I’ve got it!” She said before she called down some lightning hoping to be able give power to light the place up. But, of course, things will never be easy for her. The circuit blew up due to power overload and sparks flew. This is really bad, considering that the house is made of wood, so the walls caught on fire.

They ran out of the house, saving their skins, watching the house slowly burn until it finally stops, almost completely consuming said structure.

“My self-built house…” Ailleen gaped at the sight. “Gone…”

“Oops. Sorry.”

“Never. Do. That. Again.”

~

She sighed in exasperation. “Why did you bring me here?” She looked around to see that he disappeared into thin air and right where we was standing, a small puzzle piece with a note attached to the back saying:

Electrifying experiences
We all have some.
Mistakes, sure they leave traces.
But we must always look forward towards the sun.

Towards the sun? Towards him? But she doesn’t even know where he is! And, in all fairness, this poem is really good. Hmmm… maybe he means towards the west? That is where he usually heads, but what will she find there? She figured that the only way to find out was to actually go there.

It would have been a fine walk if she didn’t get mobbed by monsters trying to kill and eat her every now and then, but it was fine, more or less. She did like although it took her awhile before reaching something which was not grass. It was her favorite ice cream shop as a kid. “Huh? How the heck did that get here?” She walked in and saw a cookie ‘n’ cream ice cream sundae with stick-o and without nuts, smothered in chocolate syrup, with a card saying:

For Zabelle only. Do not eat or face the wrath of my awesomeness!!! –Apollo

She can’t help but smile. As weird as this is, she found it somewhat sweet. Though it would be better if Apollo would at least eat it with her, if this really is supposed to be a date. She took a taste and it was delicious. Just the way she remembers it as a kid. “How did he know this was my favorite? I never told him…” She said, picking up and examining the card. To her amusement, there was another puzzle piece and at the back is written:

I know this, because I see all, know all, remember? Very Happy Hope you’re enjoying the ice cream. Keep on heading farther west for more surprises. I’ll see you in a short while, sweetheart. (Depends on how fast you can walk) Just one more puzzle piece to go~

After finishing the ice cream, she got up and continued heading west. It led her to a replica of their school playground, the place where she got claimed. She always used to come here as a child, well, here and this hill with a tree over-looking a part of the city. Even if she was alone, she didn’t mind. She always enjoyed the peace and quiet, anyway. It brought back that feeling of nostalgia.

She walked towards the playhouse and saw the hole still in the door where the arrow thing hit and she saw the sharp object still there, but with a note and puzzle piece attached.

When you got claimed, you remember that right? Sure, being a demigod must be hard, but hey, if you weren’t one, we would’ve never met. *wink* Now, finally, just fly and let the winds carry you to where you should be. Don’t worry, I talked to Aeolus. He isn’t gonna take you to the Sahara this time. J”

“Fine,” she thought, “I’ll just play along… To get this over with.”

So shot herself up into the sky and followed instructions: just let the wind take her wherever. “[i]You better not get me lost, Aeolus…

Don’t worry. I won’t. Apollo paid me.” She heard him reply in his mind.

~.~

A few minutes passed by of her just floating left, then right and it was already sunset. It all made her want to puke so when she landed near some tree, she immediately rested and took big breaths to shake off that barf-y feeling.

“Where is…” one more breath, “he?”

She looked around to find that she was on the hill with the view of the city. “Wow…”

“Beautiful, isn’t it?” She heard a voice say behind her.

She turned around to see a handsome guy in a red & black, plaid, button-up polo with a black v-neck shirt underneath, a faded pair of jeans, and a pair of black & white hi-tops. And of course, his ray-bans are worn on his sandy short cropped hair.

“Woah.” She didn’t mean to let that thought out of her mind, but she couldn’t help it. He seriously looked gorgeous. She wouldn’t admit that, of course.

“You like?” He walked closer. “I know red is your favorite color. And in case you’re wondering, my car’s on auto-pilot, that’s why the sun is setting even if I’m here.”

“Yeah… It is.” She smiled. “And… okay then…”

Ok, maybe she finds him sweet right now. Sure, he’s a god and he can wear whatever he wants with just a snap of his fingers, but he still went through some trouble to wear her favorite color, favorite pattern, and favorite shoe-type. It may be simple but, she always wanted to go date (if ever) with a guy wearing simple clothing, in a simple but romantic place… just like what’s going on now.

“What about the place? This is a memorable place, after all…”

“Yeah, it is for me.” She looked into the sunset.

“It is for me, too.” He said as walked to the spot beside her.

“Really?” She asked him with innocent eyes. “Why? What happened here?”

He smiled a reminiscent smile. “This is where I met you for the first time.”

~

The young Zabelle was sitting under her tree, trying to make poems, crying her eyes out. She was all alone and the night was coming, but she didn’t care. Not today, of all days…

“This is the worst day ever!” she yelled, throwing the pencil to the grass and hugging her knees.

“What’s the matter, little girl?” A man spoke to her in a comforting tone as he walked closer.

“I-It’s my b-birthday… but n-no one r-remembers…” She sniffled. “No one… No one wants to spend it with me… “

“Well, I would.” He sat down next to her. “Stop crying, okay?”

“B-But…” She said, wiping away her tears.

“It’s fine.” He said, hugging her. “When you’re older, I will give you a special birthday. With ice cream and everything!” He smiled.

“P-Promise?” She looked at the stranger with big, hopeful eyes.

“Promise.”

~

He looked at her once again, smiling, and giving her a warm hug, “I promised you, didn’t I?”

“No way… That was you? All those years… and you never told me that that was you?!” She could move… she’s shocked.

“Yeah… I promised you a special birthday, didn’t I? I hope I succeeded.” He moved a step back and looked her in the eyes. “You mad?”

“Mad? MAD?! Am I [i]mad/i]?” She looked at him with an unreadable expression. “This has got to be the most effort any person, or god, has ever gone through for my birthday!” And she lets out a small smile and hugs him. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” He could help but give a sigh of relieve.

“But I still think that you’re a total idiot for doing something that could get both of us grounded for the rest of eternity.” She chuckled against the embrace, and sending static charges through to her ‘date’.

“Hey! That hurts!” He let go for a bit, but still looked to smile at her once more.

“I know.” She grinned. “But, there’s something I don’t understand. What are the puzzle pieces for?”

“Ah! I almost forgot.” He took a puzzle board with looked completely blank but with three missing pieces. “Here. Put them in.”

Zabelle didn’t get it, but she learned that when you’re with gods, most of the things tend to not make any sense, so she just followed. When all three pieces have been placed, color started to fill the board, and a picture surfaced. It was a picture of them, on their very first escape trip, in Apollo’s car. Below is written in his penmanship, “Happy Birthday, Z.”

Her jaw fell at what she saw. It may have been something that happened quite a long time ago but, Apollo remembered every single detail. Simple as the message may be, but it didn’t matter. It was sweet. Short, sweet and simple, but it was perfect, just as it is.

“Sorry I made you go through the trouble, but just asking you to come here would ruin the surprise.”

“Doesn’t matter.” She held onto the photo. “Thank you, really.”

“Hope I made your birthday and your first date memorable.”

“You did. And just so you know, I still think you took me as prisoner. I never agreed to this and you stole my first date.”

“Ok~ Ok~” He put his hands in the air, as if surrendering. “But since we’re in the topic, let me steal just one more thing.”

“What is i-“ Before she could even finish her question, he moved closer to her and gave her a light kiss.

“A quick, stolen kiss, from a spirited, young miss.”

Her cheeks were probably red, right then, and she’s sure that Apollo was enjoying this, so to wipe the smirk off his face, she called down lightning to strike right behind him. Just because she could.

“Hey! You almost burned my clothes!”

“Serves you right for what you just did.” She turned away, hiding her still red cheeks. “ And I still think dad is gonna bludgeon us.”

“Seriously, what’s with the bludgeon?!”

She just grinned.

He shook his head in disbelief and amusement. “Anyway, let’s eat~”

“What do you have?”

“Mozzarella and Piatos sandwiches.”

“Yey!”

“Also, I have another gift for you.” He said, reaching into his pocket and handing over a small box to her.

“What is it?”

“Open it.” He bit into his sandwich.

She opened it, thinking that it’ll explode in her face, but thankfully, it didn’t. She looked inside and saw a red and black personalized iPod.

“Like it? Had it customized for you.”

“Awesome!” The gladness is quite apparent on her face.

“Wait… Turn it on.” He’s still chewing.

When she did, she saw a picture of him smiling, with the caption: ‘For your eyes only’. She can’t help but roll her eyes. “You got that line from a Bond movie.”

“Whatever.” He grinned. “But that’s not the best part. Put down the box and just wait for it…”

She had no idea she was waiting for but, what the heck. She waited until Apollo started a countdown.

“10… 9… 8… 7… 6… 5… 4… 3… 2… 1… 0!”

And to her surprise, fireworks shot up from the small box lighting up the dimming sky with beautiful fireworks crafted in such a way to show Apollo dancing with her.

“Whadyathink? Asked Hephestus to make it for me.” He said, pointing up at the dancing fireworks.

“…. WOW….” She’s speechless.

“Oh, and one more thing.” He turned to face her, removing bread crumbs from his fingers. “Since we’re dating now-“

“We’re not. This is just one date. That doesn’t necessarily mean we’re ‘dating’ dating.” She raised an eyebrow at him, speaking in a stern ‘whatever’ tone.

“Makes no difference to me. We’re on a date, so we’re dating. Period.” He grinned a literally cheesy grin. He had mozzarella in his perfect, blinding teeth.

She sighed knowing he won’t give up. “Anyway, what were you going to say?”

He cleared his throat, knelt in front of her and asked, “May I be your prom date?”

She just laughed at his antics and nodded. “Yeah, sure whatever.”

Now, what he did was shocking even to Zabelle. He did a goofy victory dance. “Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Yeah~”

“Okay,” she said trying to suppress her laughter. “You’re weirding me out right now.”

“Fine, fine~ I’ll stop~”

“Good. Now, we better get back to Olympus. Dad might notice I’m gone.” She got up, dusting her clothes.

“Point taken.” He got up as well, snapping his fingers, all the food was kept in his car, and they drove off to the Empire State Building in his spare car, getting ready to either get away with it, or to completely get busted and be ‘bludgeoned’ by their dad. Pfft. What are the odds?

_+_+_+_+_+_+_

THE END.

-Zabelle Grace
-Zeus Cabin
Ailleen
Ailleen
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Sephollo or Zabello? Empty A Remarkable Schedule

Post by Ailleen Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:55 pm

A Remarkable Schedule
“Rise and SHINE, your majesty!” Voices chorused near my bed. Great. Just Great.
Wake up call with the quoted saying rang my ear. I meant ‘that’ saying. It annoyed me. Knowing today was the DAY. I groaned as I sat up on bed. My vision was a bit fussy. I rubbed my eyes and there I saw two of my handmaids curtsying in respect and the other one was my secretary slash lieutenant, Alecto.
She was grinning, which had annoyed me foremost, but of course, I’m always evil on mornings. It’s not a new news of the century, mind you.
“You have a very special schedule today, princess. You, on the other hand, told me to remind you so.” Grinning like a chimaera, Alecto sat on the bed beside me. Seriously, she should quit with the grinning. She’s a fury, it gives me a ‘little’ creep.
“Alecto.” I started, trying to control my nerves. “ You know it was a blackmail right?”
“You mean ‘lightmail’?.” she joked. I had the urge to slap myself.
Then came the famous ‘Awkward Silence’. What do I have to expect? I’m in the underworld, NOT in LAS VEGAS. I should’ve let Alecto put that on my Memo. Shesshh. I can’t help it! I’m forgetful. Blame inheritance, probably.
Though, I still remember that night when he asked me out in front of the whole Olympian Council.
~Flashback~
It was midnight in Winter Solstice. The great Annual Meeting of the Gods. But for me it was: Random supernovas and Brick Throwing night.
Dad, as you may know who, Hades, Lord of the Underworld, was so energetic even though he hates being up there, but getting mom back is something big for us. Dad wake Hell out of me that I jolted right then and there! He shook me like a madman and said: “Pookie! Rise and Shine!”. Seriously, of all the quotes! But it was Dad, so I let it pass.
“Honey-bunch,” He started with gleaming eyes. “Today is the day! Mom’s coming home and you’ll gonna be the main topic on the meeting. Isn’t that great?”
“It’s like you’re saying, I’m the main course of the Olympian Menu.” I nonchalantly said.
I looked at Dad and sighed. Very well, what could go worst? Nothing I hope. I mean, I had met the Olympians myself. Aunt Hera, oh we are in good terms alright. Aunt Hestia, my favourite aunt, she gave me Anger Management lessons lately. She’s not one of the Olympians on council, but I respected her. She’s the Eldest Major Olympian. Then there’s Cousin Artemis, of course, she recruited me about the whole huntress thing. It’s a pretty nice deal but Dad interfered (Long story.) I met my Grandma Demeter, she visits us sometimes and I had to eat cereal.
The gods? I met them too. Uncle Z, I watched him darting with lightning bolts. I played with the masterbolt myself before it got lost(Long story). Uncle Ares, together, we had the Anger Management. So, I and Uncle Ares have the same issues. He’s okay. Then there was Mr.D, you know the dude. Uncle Hermes, he’s one of a heck great messenger who could easily pass our security system without migraine! And there was-
“Brighten up young lady.” Dad interrupted me in my thoughts. Brighten up? Reminds me of Apollo. Oh, the dude and his brightly lit chariot aka Maserati? I met him.
Dad snapped his fingers again to get me out of my deep thoughts. He knew I was a bit startled.
“I had bought you a little present.” He materialized a black box on my lap. I stared at him before I opened it. I looked and saw a Metallic Hot pink cloth laid inside. I laughed at first thinking this was a cruel joke until Dad took it and show it to me. It was a Chiton. A Metallic Hot Pink CHITON!
“You’re joking are you dad?” I asked him but he was dead serious. What could go worst? Go dress in a Chiton with the less favourite colour; PINK. Gross.
“I’m not.” He said which is pretty obvious. “Get dressed and go beautify yourself.” He plants a kiss on my temple. “It’s not necessary but you do not want to discourage Aphrodite, right pookie?” He reminded me. Then it hit me, Aphrodite! How could I forget?!
Oh right, I’m forgetful.
Dad gave me a big bear hug before leaving me with the chiton. His midnight eyes are ravishing. It’s wonderful that I inherit them. Purely Daddy’s girl, one great thing I am proud of.
I watch Dad walk his way out my chamber. I sighed and looked at the chiton. It was wonderfully weaved, I loved its embroidery. Its cloth was perfect but the color was a bit of side-track. “Okay, Sephany,”I talked to myself. “ You are going to be a goddess soon, Deal with it!” I scolded.
“Persephany.” I jolted at the voice of Dad echoing from the corridors. “ It’s best not to have anymore side-comments dear. Athena weaved that just for you.” Then with that his voice faded.
OH GREAT! Cousin Athena and Aunt Aphrodite planned this? The color, no wonder it’s hot pink, Aunt Aphrodite and her Clothing Line. I should’ve known. But the two of them working together? That’s new. Maybe they did make this dress special, just for me. Okay, now I sound dreamy. I slap myself.
Well, I have not much of a choice. I dealt with it.
I’ll skip the chase. I stood at the middle of the Olympian Council. They let themselves be gigantic, so I look like THUMBELINA in the court of 12 striking Giants. You do know who the HECK is Thumbelina, is right? So basically, they discussed about my future initiation; Dad’s going to throw a party in Olympus, no spiking the wine which is totally referred to Mr. D, have to dance each gods and etc.
Overall, it was the most unexplainable moment. Mixed feeling I should say. At the end of the meeting, Aunt Hera gave me a golden craft peacock designed crown with rubies. It was a gift from all the Olympians. Aunt Hera told me proudly that Hephaestus crafted it. Figures. I’m pretty glad she wasn’t mad at Uncle Hephy anymore. It was a wonderful moment as I looked at Mom and Dad smiling at the guest thrones. It was perfect until he spoke up.
“You have a beautiful daughter, Uncle H.” Apollo, no doubt, stood and walk towards me. I looked at Dad for a sign but he and mom just looked so striking. Dad nodded in agreement. Really? No other words? Just nod?
“Ohh, you two look good together! I sense an awesome chemistry.” Aunt Aphrodite complemented. Apollo poses at beside me. It was totally weird.
“Brother, she is a qualified Huntress. Stop flirting with her.” Artemis chided. Wow, that is really: Unsure.
“ Oh no, Artemis.” Finally, Dad spoke up. “She won’t be a huntress.”
Awkward silence filled the whole Olympian Hall. I had to speak up. I had to, but unfortunately Apollo did before I could.
“So that means I can court her?” Apollo blurted.
Within seconds of hearing this, the Olympians laugh. Ares was the loudest. I gave a nervous laugh in reply which I doubt was heard.
“Oh come on! Give me a chance. I’ve been good for the past eons!” Apollo whined. They laughed even more. I scanned the whole Olympians. Oh yeah, right. They ARE laughing. I couldn’t take this anymore.
“WHAT?!” I yelled. With that, Olympians stop laughing. I didn’t notice I raised my voice that high for them to hear. Great, now I got the attention. Thumbelina got the attention of the giants.
“Persephany, would you like to comment on that?” Aunt Hera smirked.
“I- I well, I’m pretty busy myself my Lady. I don’t know if I have the time.” I stuttered which is stupid and it was a stupid alibi.
“But you’re ‘interested’?” Aphrodite asked. The question got the attention of all the Olympians. They waited for my answer.
“ I don’t know, aunt.” I mumbled. Aunt Aphrodite frowned. Okay, that’s going to be bad. I felt like I was Rapuzel and she was Mother Gothel.
Rapunzel, you know how I feel about the mubbling.. blahblah blah blah blah. Mother Gothel’s voice echoed in my head.
Okay, seriously, I should STOP watching Tangled. I thought as I watch the Olympians chattering.
“But ‘Dating’ is fine for a start.” Cousin Athena commented. Uncle Po-po stared at her in disbelief.
“Really now? You shouldn’t mind Percy dating your daughter!” Poseidon stood in rage.
“It is because his FATHER is the INFAMOUS god of the seas, Barnacle Beard!” Athena replied.
This time I’m pretty sure it’s going to be a BLAST.
“SILENCE!” Uncle Z ordered, followed by his usual special effect.
“The House of Hades is all about formality. Then, with no other options, Apollo must ask Hades permission to asked Princess Perse OUT.” He declared.
This is good. I thought. Dad is very strict in these matters, I’m perfectly safe!
I watched Apollo ‘formally’ stood in front of my parents. He bowed and said: “May I solely ask your permission to date you daughter?”
Mom(Persephone) giggled in reply: “You got my approval Apollo.” With that Apollo smiled. Wait. He tried to court mom like he did with the some other goddesses in here. They knew it! So this must be not new for them! Especially, Mom and Dad. I forgot again. That must be why they are laughing when Sunny Guy spoke up. Ugh. I and my Greek Mythology lessons do pay great advantages.
So there is one approval left. And that’s Dad.
I gave the best puppy look ever. I wonder how I looked with the pink chiton I’m wearing that fit my body pain. Dad smiled at me, maybe I looked funny? I don’t know, he then looked at Apollo.
“Why don’t you ask Persephany yourself, Apollo?” Dad offered as he gestured his hand. Apollo, with his blinding smile, moves his way towards me.
“WHOO! GIVE THE GUY A CHANCE ASPHODEL OR LET HIM CHASE NYMPHS!” Ares yelled from his seat. I looked at him realizing he was calling me in my second name.
“So Sephy, may I call you Sephy?, wanna go out with me?” Apollo gave his best smoulder yet.
Well gents, you know what HAPPENED NEXT….
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Sephany.” Alecto shook me.
“Stupid Fatal Flaw.” I face-palmed. Generosity. Yes, I couldn’t resist when somebody just asked me. I mean, Apollo, he just smouldered at me. Can you believe it?! Gah! He looked like… he looks so…HOT..
I smiled and look at the clock. He’ll pick me up at 8 am. And I was out for 30 minutes so it’s 8:15. If I was serious on this maybe I’d scampered away.
“Princess?” Alecto awaits my commands.
“Let him wait. He asked for this.” With that, Alecto faded to tell Apollo to wait. He has to.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I shadow –travelled to the threshold wearing a red chiton in a cocktail style with my skies(Shadows in Greek) belt, which is actually my weapon and the crown Aunt Hera gave me. As expected, Apollo was waiting in the threshold with his chariot. It wasn't the Maserati aka the sun, which disappointed me. I always wanted to know how is it like to ride in the sun chariot.
Apollo looked and smiled. I think his gawking though.
“Wow, the lady in red. Hello Seph. Looking good now are we?” He move and took my hand to plant a kiss on it.
I felt edgy. I looked my reflection on his glasses and I swear, is it me? Or was I turning red?
Apollo laughed. He looked good, mind you. With his sandy hair swept on the side, wearing a very formal red polo short and black pants. I think we are really ready for some OLYMPIAN prom.

“Hello, Apollo. I was expecting you would give me a ride on your sun chariot.” I started as he set me to his chariot, and you know Greek Chariots don’t have a back portion to lean upon. So I had to lean forward and grip tight at the chariot. His Pegasus was beautiful, white as snow.

“Nah, your Father does not allow the sun in the Underworld. You know what he said?” Apollo made the best Hades face yet. I laughed since he looked weird as ever. “ Child! That’s preposterous!” He mimicked dad’s voice. I laughed at a genuine mirth. He smiled. We were this inch close. He stared at me for a minute. Seriously?
“It’s winter, you should’ve wore something with fur.” He suggested as he wrap his hand around my waist. Then there it was again,that jittery feeling.
“ Sorry Dear, I didn’t think we’d go camping. I thought this was a date.” I said sarcastically as the chariot moved upward and then we got out the Underworld
But he didn’t take that sarcastically. It was cool outside. I really need a hug.

“This is a date, DEAR.” He said emphasizing on the last word. He pulled me closer. He was warm and it was a good feeling. At least I felt comfortable not having any frostbite. He’s the sun god after all.
“Here, let me give you warmth. I assured your dad to keep you at a well state.” He moved closer until his right arm was wrapped around my waist full.
“Well state? It’s like you’re a doctor.” Well, Sephany that’s just stupid.
“I’m their patron.” He huffed.
“ Oh sorry, I thought It was the guy named Asclepius.” It took me a minute to remember.
“He is the god of medicine and healing.”Apollo smirked. His tone is in a mind-I-remind-you one. It pushed my buttons.
“ You don’t have to remind me.” With that I looked away. Is he trying to annoy me? Of course I knew Greek Mythology.
The famous awkward silence passes us. It was awkward when you got Apollo holding you close while driving his chariot. We glided up the clouds, pass the snowy peaks. It was then I remember that I forgot to ask where we are heading. The surrounding started to bend. The Pegasus was at speed and so are we.
“Apollo?” I started.
“Hmm?” He looked at me. Man, his face was inch close .Thank the gods he’s tall alright. A slight turbulence or he'll get his big prize.

“Where in Tartarus are we going?” I asked.
“We are near. You’ll know soon.” He assured.
“Did you know I have travel issues?” I had my hands on my mouth. I was starting to get nausea. I hate travelling. I’m sea-sick too, and I don’t do much road-trips like Uncle Hermes does. Apollo looked at me with concern. His eyes, they are golden brown. They are very beautiful. I looked at it. For a minute I haven’t realize we were staring at each other again.
I smiled at least one part of my brain wasn’t thinking about him. I said: “Apollo, you’d better stop fantasizing.”
Apollo finally snapped out of it. I think he was thinking about me. And I hate to say; maybe he was fantasizing at me? Oh gods.
“Sleep.” He said.
Okay, that is just ironic. How could I sleep with all this commotion? Apollo pulled me closer to him and let me lean at his broad chest. I closed my eyes. We fell silent for a moment, until something tender and soft rest on my cheek.
Wait. Did he just… kissed me?
“Apollo, don’t you even make a move.” I said with eyes close, I knew his expression would be a priceless ‘what?’ if I looked but I didn’t. He was silent as if he was waiting for me to continue.
“I know what happened to your lovers. You turn them to a tree.” I continued.
“I was bland. And that was eons ago. I changed. Trust me.” His words are firm. Fine, if that what he said. Okay.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up from smell of ambrosia and the sound of a saxophone playing My Heart will go on. It was then I realized we were sitting under at tree’s shade; I was still leaning over Apollo. He was playing a beautiful music. I looked around. This place seems familiar.
Then it hit me.
“We are in my Meadow! Oh gods, I’m in Crete.” I cried. I’m in Greece. We travelled on the other side of the world.
I was so overwhelmed that flowers started to grow like crazy. Maybe it was because of Apollo and I together. He being the sun god makes this all possible. I for one am a descendant of the Goddess of Spring. Aphrodite is quite right at this.
“Stop calling the gods. I’m here.” Apollo said. The saxophone continued playing as he set it aside. He stood and lends his hand. I took it stood.
Dance! Dance! Dance! Dance! Puny voices chorused in my ear.
“Oh no, I don’t dance.” I told the flowers. Apollo took my hand and grinned.
“I know you knew waltz. And you, my Dear, need to dance with all the gods. That was discussed right?” He clapped his hand.
O my gods, this is really going somewhere. He called the 9 muses! Wait. They are going to sing for us?
“The muses.” I gawked. Apollo nodded at them and they started to sing A WHOLE NEW WORLD.

His face was an inch close. Oh gods. That was my mind kept on telling. I can’t believe this is happening. I thought Apollo and I will go to this Fancy Restaurant. Have lunch like that. But this is, he’s offering too much! I tried not to close my eyes. I know what is about to happen next. I had to think something fast.
“So our Date became a Dance Rehearsal?” I arch my eyebrow.
“Part of it, I guess. May I have this dance?” He asked. I took his hand, at least I’ll have a bit of remind-me-how-to-dance session with him.
We moved. I side-step then we glide. It was wonderful. We lock eyes together as we dance our way on the grass. More flowers grew. He was guiding me all throughout the dance. I spun and move closer, I turn another side-step and glide. With each spun, I could see the muses are grinning.
“Apollo, stop making me blush. Tempting me to kiss you is WAY advance.” I said mid-dance.
“ Am I?” Apollo sarcastically replied.
The dance ended. I thanked the 9 muses. They were wonderful. I felt relieve. It’s really an honour to have them. I mean, THEY ARE THE MUSES.
“You dance well.” Apollo complemented. I complemented him as well.
“I don’t really DANCE. I suck at it. I’m more into music.” I said. Apollo looked at me with passion.
“Oh I’m in love with music.” I said dreamily with is just informal. Apollo stood uneasily.
“Wow, it’s like you’re saying you’re in love with me.” He grinned. I face-palmed. He is the god of music. I better watch my words. I am being comfortable now. I don’t even know if that is bad.
“Don’t push your luck much Apollo.” I said as he gestured me to the nearest picnic table. I didn’t notice the food until now. “Oh I could kiss you!” I was so happy that I had my arms around him. Oh Morpheus!
“I know Happy Meals will get the best of you.” Apollo shocked as I told me. I pulled away fast. I know I was turning red. Probably, I was glowing. Nico must’ve told the guy about my Mcdonalds fascination.
“I would be gladder if it was the sun chariot.” I nonchalantly said.
“You really want to ride it now, do you?” He pointed above us. I looked. There was the sun, shining.
“Well, it would be awesome.” I open the happy meal. Wait. NO TOY?
“I’ll be looking forward on our Second DATE.” He said with eyes fix on mine. I laughed.
“Seriously? What? You’d sweep my feet of the ground and semi-abduct me?” I said between laughs. I looked at him, he was grinning seriously. I stopped. Oh gods, I shouldn’t give him the IDEA! Now, he’s going to do it.
“You could say that.” He started and opens his Happy Meal. “With your busy schedule, I certainly would.”
I replied nothing. I was too stunned to say a thing! What? He’ll abduct me in the middle of my conference with souls?
“Stop thinking.” He ordered. “ I foresee as great future ahead of us. Three years from now.”
“Hah!” I attacked my food. “Like, I’ll have 3 years dating with you. I’m busy.” I assured.
“I’m glad you’re giving me ideas. You’re a full-goddess after 3 years. I could certaintly-.”
“We’ll see, Apollo. We’ll see.” I said. Really? He thought I’d marry him after 3 years? Hah!
“I foresee things, my dear. Things will go well as the Fates weaved.” He said ominously it gave me goosebumps! Wait until I ‘ominous voice’ at him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The lunch went well. He told me a lot of things that noon. He told me about the hunters that slapped him. He recited haikus in front of me .I didn’t even flinch! If he’s horrible in Haikus I’m worst! I told him stuffs too. Hopefully, I wasn’t babbling. I talk too much when I’m too comfy. I told him this would be a secret. The Date we had. He promised to annoy me when I met him and I pretend to be cold on him. I mean, what if the his cabin knew of this. His sons and daughters. Oh gods, that’s something.
We arrived at the Underworld at exactly 1:00 pm. He parked at the threshold and escorted me to the door. Alecto was there, grinning as ever as she greeted Apollo and I. Asking if we had a great time together. But of course I said yes. It was fun.
“I’ll see you the next day, my flower.” He said as he kissed my hand once more. I didn’t felt edgy anymore. I was comfortable. Like, I have been used to this. More likely, like I had already dated him for a year.
“Theo mou! Seriously, stop watching Tangled.” I joked. Knowing it was Mother Gothel’s dialogued.
“And stop calling the gods.” He smiled and I did return the same.
“Ahh, by the way, you got ten thousand for hundred souls and counting.” He waved his hand and he faded. “Goodbye, my DEAR.” His faint voice receded. I stood there with the grinning Alecto. I had my hand against my forehead.
“Seriously! He doesn’t need to remind me of THAT.” I muttered.

A/N: Persephany Asphodel Shadows Aidoneus here. Thanks for READING

-Persephany Asphodel Shadows Aidoneus
-Sephany Shadows
-Hades Cabin
Ailleen
Ailleen
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Sephollo or Zabello? Empty Re: Sephollo or Zabello?

Post by xCrone Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:23 am

Aaah! Man! That Apollo is smooth~
Both stories were awesum!

Here's my highlights on both stories:

1st Story: It was cute. What more can I say?
I know this, because I see all, know all, remember?
lol! Apollo that was creepy~

“What is i-“ Before she could even finish her question, he moved closer to her and gave her a light kiss.

Shocked
Eep
He got up as well, snapping his fingers, all the food was kept in his car, and they drove off to the Empire State Building in his spare car, getting ready to either get away with it, or to completely get busted and be ‘bludgeoned’ by their dad. Pfft. What are the odds?
That part was so cool!

Story 2:I liked how the story was told and the randomness~Plus the gods were in it!
"Nah, your Father does not allow the sun in the Underworld. You know what he said?” Apollo made the best Hades face yet. I laughed since he looked weird as ever. “ Child! That’s preposterous!” He mimicked dad’s voice. I laughed at a genuine mirth. He smiled. We were this inch close. He stared at me for a minute. Seriously?
HAHAHA! Well Said Apollo, Well Said.

Man, his face was inch close .Thank the gods he’s tall alright. A slight turbulence or he'll get his big prize.
I was like:Go for it Apollo!~ Joke, Man Apollo is cool he gotta teach me!

The lunch went well. He told me a lot of things that noon. He told me about the hunters that slapped him. He recited haikus in front of me .I didn’t even flinch! If he’s horrible in Haikus I’m worst! I told him stuffs too.
lol! Poor Apollo. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who sucks at that Haiku thingy~

Oh and the pink Chiton~ Hahaha

Man! I had a hard time deciding but my vote goes to:
lol!

Story--- One. Why? For me it was a little bit more romantic and the part where Z was a child with Apollo~ Epic.

@ Ate Seph: Don't get mad~ You know I love your stories, too bad the cant love me back. lol!

Played with the Colors!~ xDxD

Last edited by xCrone on Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:33 am; edited 3 times in total
xCrone
xCrone
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailleen Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:34 am

xCrone wrote:Aaah! Man! That Apollo is smooth~
Both stories were awesum!

Here's my highlights on both stories:

1st Story: It was cute. What more can I say?
I know this, because I see all, know all, remember?
lol! Apollo that was creepy~

Shocked
Eep
He got up as well, snapping his fingers, all the food was kept in his car, and they drove off to the Empire State Building in his spare car, getting ready to either get away with it, or to completely get busted and be ‘bludgeoned’ by their dad. Pfft. What are the odds?
That part was so cool!

Story 2:I liked how the story was told and the randomness~Plus the gods were in it!
"Nah, your Father does not allow the sun in the Underworld. You know what he said?” Apollo made the best Hades face yet. I laughed since he looked weird as ever. “ Child! That’s preposterous!” He mimicked dad’s voice. I laughed at a genuine mirth. He smiled. We were this inch close. He stared at me for a minute. Seriously?
HAHAHA! Well Said Apollo, Well Said.

Man, his face was inch close .Thank the gods he’s tall alright. A slight turbulence or he'll get his big prize.
I was like:Go for it Apollo!~ Joke, Man Apollo is cool he gotta teach me!

The lunch went well. He told me a lot of things that noon. He told me about the hunters that slapped him. He recited haikus in front of me .I didn’t even flinch! If he’s horrible in Haikus I’m worst! I told him stuffs too.
lol! Poor Apollo. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who sucks at that Haiku thingy~

Oh and the pink Chiton~ Hahaha

Man! I had a hard time deciding but my vote goes to:
lol!

Story--- One. Why? For me it was a little bit more romantic and the part where Z was a child with Apollo~ Epic.

@ Ate Seph: Don't get mad~ You know I love your stories, too bad the cant love me back. lol!

Played with the Colors!~ xDxD

I feel as though I've just seen the fireworks with your post~ ah btw none of this leaves this thread got it?
Ailleen
Ailleen
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post by xCrone Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:37 am

Oh. Cool. Haha! lol!
xCrone
xCrone
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailleen Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:38 am

xCrone wrote:Oh. Cool. Haha! lol!

so Zabello?
Ailleen
Ailleen
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post by thiefgirl Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:04 am

Well, I like reading and watching love stories, and as I can see, this two stories ranked 3/10 in my charts.. that means 3 times ako nakilig out of ten...
.What can I say about the stories?
A Decade Old Promise...
All I can say is that the concept, the description, the "kilig factor" suits perfectly for the characters... I have read books under the category of "Romance" and this story is as great as them...
A Remarkable Schedule...
Well, this one is good for teens. Apollo used a "pakipot" style which teenagers do today... He lets Sephany do the move, not him.. This story is good. Very Happy

I'll give my vote to ...
Zabelle Grace !!!
Keep up the good work! study
thiefgirl
thiefgirl
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

http://i-heart-damian.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailleen Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:08 am

thiefgirl wrote:Well, I like reading and watching love stories, and as I can see, this two stories ranked 3/10 in my charts.. that means 3 times ako nakilig out of ten...
A Decade Old Promise...
All I can say is that the concept, the description, the "kilig factor" suits perfectly for the characters... I have read books under the category of "Romance" and this story is as great as them...
A Remarkable Schedule...
Well, this one is good for teens. Apollo used a "pakipot" style which teenagers do today... He lets Sephany do the move, not him.. This story is good. Very Happy

I'll give my vote to ...
Zabelle Grace !!!

Nikki remember no word comes out of this!! and IKR?!
Ailleen
Ailleen
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post by thiefgirl Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:01 pm

Ailleen wrote:
thiefgirl wrote:Well, I like reading and watching love stories, and as I can see, this two stories ranked 3/10 in my charts.. that means 3 times ako nakilig out of ten...
A Decade Old Promise...
A Remarkable Schedule...

I'll give my vote to ...
Zabelle Grace !!!

Nikki remember no word comes out of this!! and IKR?!

I'll remember that... Very Happy
thiefgirl
thiefgirl
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

http://i-heart-damian.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailleen Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:07 pm

A comment and Vote from Zora... Zora is from the Hades Cabin

She chose Zabello......

Her exzact words are:
"gods its so hard..
uhmm..Zabello.."

and her comment:
"the Sephollo fic was amazing its just that I like the Zabello fic better. But they're both so good.. "

and the reason I posted her vote by my account is because she forgot her password~
Ailleen
Ailleen
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post by irish Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:16 pm

they are both good but I gave my vote to Zabello.....
ate Seph's fic is also good but Zabelle's fic just give more "kilig" to me Very Happy
irish
irish

http://loony-lovelygood.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailleen Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:00 pm

demigods&wizard wrote:they are both good but I gave my vote to Zabello.....
ate Seph's fic is also good but Zabelle's fic just give more "kilig" to me Very Happy

vote counted please do not tell the two your vote alien
Ailleen
Ailleen
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post by sheshe Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:43 pm

can i still vote? haha.
i'll give my vote to Zabelle. my heart pounds 100x! Very Happy
i love seph's fic too. ^^

cyclops
sheshe
sheshe
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailleen Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:05 pm

sheshe wrote:can i still vote? haha.
i'll give my vote to Zabelle. my heart pounds 100x! Very Happy
i love seph's fic too. ^^

cyclops

I extended the closing of votes so yeah I'll count your vote
Ailleen
Ailleen
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post by irish Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:03 am

Ailleen wrote:
demigods&wizard wrote:they are both good but I gave my vote to Zabello.....

vote counted please do not tell the two your vote alien
of course I'll keep my mouth shut cat
irish
irish

http://loony-lovelygood.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailleen Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:37 pm

So Here's the fic I promised the contestants

I know this fic isn't so good as what the two made since I had no exact topic to write about

‘Spending her whole day on the internet again, what’s new?’ The nymph that was living with Ailleen thought. “Hey Nymph...” Ailleen said still staring at the screen.
“Yes, Ailleen?” Nymph said while cleaning the living room.
“There’s something going on at camp.” Ailleen said.
“Sephollo or Zabello.”
“Pairing?”
“Yeah, which one do you think will win?”
“I can’t decide.”
“Me neither.”

“What are you two babbling about?” Nymph looked from where the voice came from, it was Lady Demeter.
“Good afternoon Lady Demeter.” Nymph said sincerely.
“Morning mom.” Ailleen said trying to bite her sandwich.
“At least look at me while you’re greeting me.” Demeter said after she sighed.

Ailleen just nodded, ‘I doubt that she even understood what Lady Demeter said.’ Nymph thought while sweeping the floor.
“Ah! I know~” Ailleen said out of the blue.
“What is it Ailleen?” Nymph asked while she was putting away her broom.
“I just thought of something interesting.”
“What?”
“I’m going to ask the members to vote but to make things much more interesting... I’ll ask the both of them what happened on their secret date, and then announce it to the whole camp”
“Isn’t that just wrong telling the whole camp what happened at their date?”
“So... your point is?”
Nymph sighed.
“So.... Sophie you also want to know what happened right.”
“It’s been a long time since you called me by my first name.”
“Because I’ve been too lazy to say it.”

Demeter went near Ailleen, she suddenly smacked her head.
“What?” Ailleen said, and then looked at her dropped sandwich. She gave a sigh.
“Stop meddling with people’s private relationships.” Demeter said in a... you know it... a nagging tone.
“They won’t mind, at the very least this could settle things right?”
“You’re hopeless.” Demeter said, and then left.

~After thinking through with Ailleen’s she waited for the 2 online to ask for their permission~
~After a few days~
*Results day*
Ailleen was supposed to be busy reading the votes and comments of the other members... She was expecting to see a lot of voters since many campers seemed interested in it. She sighed and thought if she should extend the contest. She went online and checked the camp, she saw some demigods online. But Nikki was the only who replied. At the end of their conversation she decided to extend the voting period the next day.
‘Seriously, why are there few voters?’ Ailleen asked herself
*Next day* ~hopefully the results day~

Ailleen was going to check the winners but apparently something unexpected happen... Her mother changed the password of the internet.... so she couldn’t connect till 4:30 she had to guess about it the whole day.
“Seriously mother, don’t try to learn on your own!!” Ailleen said in an angry yet depressed tone.
“I wanted to know if you had a diary in your computer...” Demeter answered in an ‘I’m sorry’ tone.
“Well at least you guessed the password.” Nymph said trying to cool things down.
While they we’re bickering Apollo came in.
“Yo Light!!” Apollo said with his blinding smile.
Ailleen glared at Apollo and said “What do you want Apollo?”
“I wanted to know the results of the challenge... so who won.”
“Why don’t you go buy a laptop from Lord Hermes and go to some mall with wifi and check it there?”
“Nah~ that’s too complicated.”
“Lazy butt.”
“Whatever, so who really won?” Apollo said then moved closer to the computer.
“Get away from my computer!!” Ailleen said then looked at the thread.
“Tell~” Apollo said while looking at nymph.
Ailleen checked what Apollo was doing; she saw that he was trying to flirt with nymph. She punched Apollo’s knee and said “Stop flirting with Nymph, here’s the result Zabelle won. Now you know so go and spend time with her.” Then made a shoo gesture at Apollo.

So Congratulation Zabelle Grace from the Zeus's Cabin *claps hand* What a Face
and as a prize for the winner a fellow demigod will also write a fic about them! yay!! any guess who will write it?

Last edited by Ailleen on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...... I felt like it~)
Ailleen
Ailleen
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephany Shadows Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:39 pm

I wanna write. But I'm too beat up..
a 2 major novels... that's something too you know..

but i REALLY WANT TO WRITE ZABELLO!
hey, I promote that team-up..<3<3..

*cries in despair*
Sephany Shadows
Sephany Shadows
Camp Activities Director
Camp Activities Director

http://shevillainindisguised.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blaqstyleZ Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:38 pm

I'm seriously shocked and well... yeah. x]
thanks for liking my fic even if my brain was completely dry when i wrote it. x]]

@Ailleen:
the buying a laptop from lord Hermes... it reminded me of a television commercial.
and nice short fic thingy. x]

@Seph:
don't cry in despair~

it's fine. you don't have to make it. you're already busy with your novels and judging souls must be tiring too~

and your's was totally awesome, seriously and I loved it~ ;] Very Happy
blaqstyleZ
blaqstyleZ
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Location : on the hanging bed in Cabin One; watching the mosaic clouds float by

http://risingbeats.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailleen Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:55 pm

Hey!! I already chose one guess who?
Ailleen
Ailleen
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephany Shadows Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:43 pm

who???
Sephany Shadows
Sephany Shadows
Camp Activities Director
Camp Activities Director

http://shevillainindisguised.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blaqstyleZ Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:19 pm

who? who did you chose?? 0.0
blaqstyleZ
blaqstyleZ
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Location : on the hanging bed in Cabin One; watching the mosaic clouds float by

http://risingbeats.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailleen Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:00 am

What's the point of guessing when I'm gonna tell you who it is?!
Ailleen
Ailleen
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum