Camp Half-Blood Philippines
Welcome Demigod. If you're reading this, you're either on the run and being guided by a satyr or just a claimed demigod dropping by to get a quest.

Whatever you're reason is, the camp will welcome you and protect you against monster.

For new members, please do not use the names of characters from the Percy Jackson and The Olympians series/Greek Mythology as your username. Don't use alternating letters & weird characters.

For the love of Zeus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Demigod. If you're reading this, you're either on the run and being guided by a satyr or just a claimed demigod dropping by to get a quest.

Whatever you're reason is, the camp will welcome you and protect you against monster.

For new members, please do not use the names of characters from the Percy Jackson and The Olympians series/Greek Mythology as your username. Don't use alternating letters & weird characters.

For the love of Zeus!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Map

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 472 registered users
The newest registered user is SabPHM15

Our users have posted a total of 4925 messages in 191 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:40 pm

WANT TO HAVE A REAL CAMP HALF BLOOD PHILIPPINES?

4 posters

Go down

WANT TO HAVE A REAL CAMP HALF BLOOD PHILIPPINES? Empty WANT TO HAVE A REAL CAMP HALF BLOOD PHILIPPINES?

Post by Althea Reece Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:34 pm

Hi there!

One question, "Do you want to experience real camping training and loads of fun stuff, at a real demigod training facility, here in the PHILIPPINES?"

Well, I want to.
I've been wanting to, since I saw those Camp Half Blood in the other countries, like from what I saw in Rick Riordan's page.

It will be so much fun, if we have a real camp, and that every year kids will be swarming the camp. Smile))

So yeah, that will only be possible, if we gather enough half-bloods and you know maybe put up something Smile))

Althea Reece

Back to top Go down

WANT TO HAVE A REAL CAMP HALF BLOOD PHILIPPINES? Empty Re: WANT TO HAVE A REAL CAMP HALF BLOOD PHILIPPINES?

Post by blaqstyleZ Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:04 pm

yea, that would be fun to do. :]
if only we have enough resources to set it up and gather enough demigods in one place. :]
blaqstyleZ
blaqstyleZ
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Location : on the hanging bed in Cabin One; watching the mosaic clouds float by

http://risingbeats.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

WANT TO HAVE A REAL CAMP HALF BLOOD PHILIPPINES? Empty Re: WANT TO HAVE A REAL CAMP HALF BLOOD PHILIPPINES?

Post by OKkakoKAY Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:08 pm

That's right. We need to have enough members to actually have an actual camp and for now. we are still needing more head count.
OKkakoKAY
OKkakoKAY
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Location : currently appreciating the architecture of Hogwarts' castle

http://toasted-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hearttroops Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:10 pm

of course yes.....any Percy Jackson fan want it right.....but we just need enough resources and you know money to build facilities....but still i'm hoping so.. Smile

hearttroops

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum