Camp Half-Blood Philippines
Welcome Demigod. If you're reading this, you're either on the run and being guided by a satyr or just a claimed demigod dropping by to get a quest.

Whatever you're reason is, the camp will welcome you and protect you against monster.

For new members, please do not use the names of characters from the Percy Jackson and The Olympians series/Greek Mythology as your username. Don't use alternating letters & weird characters.

For the love of Zeus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Demigod. If you're reading this, you're either on the run and being guided by a satyr or just a claimed demigod dropping by to get a quest.

Whatever you're reason is, the camp will welcome you and protect you against monster.

For new members, please do not use the names of characters from the Percy Jackson and The Olympians series/Greek Mythology as your username. Don't use alternating letters & weird characters.

For the love of Zeus!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Map

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 472 registered users
The newest registered user is SabPHM15

Our users have posted a total of 4925 messages in 191 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:40 pm

Where did you first learned Percy's World?

+10
BlackSong_04
CHBXena18
irish
sheshe
renzeincastro
thiefgirl
demiphy
Ailleen
Sephany Shadows
zicky23
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Where did you first learned Percy's World? Empty Where did you first learned Percy's World?

Post by zicky23 Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:00 pm

I, for one, got acquainted with the story through the movie... and then i searched it, found e-books, bought the books.... and the rest is history... hehehe...
zicky23
zicky23
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Where did you first learned Percy's World? Empty Re: Where did you first learned Percy's World?

Post by Sephany Shadows Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:08 pm

I for one is typically obsessed with greek myth... I found the movie trailer interesting since it's Greek Mythology related.. Got to CD then to books..
and POOF! I'm PERCY CRAZY.... quite an adventure..I'm starting book 4:)
Sephany Shadows
Sephany Shadows
Camp Activities Director
Camp Activities Director

http://shevillainindisguised.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Where did you first learned Percy's World? Empty Re: Where did you first learned Percy's World?

Post by Ailleen Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:53 pm

I already watched the movie.. but after some time my friend suggested it to me. i couldn't stop reading when I started it
Ailleen
Ailleen
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

http://altheane.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by demiphy Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:33 pm

JUST A REMINDER: You will find this reminder in very possible thread accessible to all demigods. We created threads for each specific topic. Therefore, it is only rightful that ONLY RELEVANT POSTS AND COMMENTS should be posted in each specific thread. Starting from this day, all irrelevant and unnecessary posts will be deleted to keep every thread clean. Be mindful of your posts. You don't want to mess up this thread, do you?

flower
demiphy
demiphy
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post by thiefgirl Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:47 am

Well, I saw this Percy Jackson in Star movies... Then I bought a book.Smile
thiefgirl
thiefgirl
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

http://i-heart-damian.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by renzeincastro Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:46 pm

thiefgirl wrote:Well, I saw this Percy Jackson in Star movies... Then I bought a book.Smile

Woah! Same here Smile
renzeincastro
renzeincastro
Camp Director
Camp Director

http://imthemercwithamouth.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sheshe Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:52 pm

I forgot! haha. I guess Kay Arellano of Athena's Cabin introduced it to me more than a year ago..

cyclops
sheshe
sheshe
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post by demiphy Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:12 pm

A friend gave me PJ books as a gift. I read it one lazy afternoon, then POOF!...I fell in love with it.

flower
demiphy
demiphy
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post by zicky23 Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:57 pm

it's like it's destiny to find our hands holding a percy jackson book... who would have guessed? hehehe
zicky23
zicky23
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post by irish Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:50 pm

my cousin love percy jackson and I was forced to see the movie and read a book after that you just can't shut my mouth up from talking about it flower
irish
irish

http://loony-lovelygood.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CHBXena18 Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:27 pm

i got involved with it thanks to the movie... i was like
'Mama, sa book pala ito base ang cool! first time ko lang to na-realize! hahaha' then when i went to NBS and saw the book Lightning Thief;the book has logan lerman's picture in it, he facing the empire state building and his power surrounding him, i immeadeately told my mom if i could buy this and she did. after we stopped to eat merienda, i opoenedthe book and start reading it.
i remember it was 10:00 p.m. and i was only a few chapters away on finishing it..sabi ng parents ko sakin
'ano ba yan matatapos na yung libro oh wala pang isang araw!'
hahaha Laughing
CHBXena18
CHBXena18

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSong_04 Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:34 pm

I LEARNED THE PJO SERIES WHEN I WAS SEARCHING FOR BOOKS ON THE STORE THEN GOT INTERESTED WITH THE TITLE AND SEARCHED FOR A FREE E-BOOK. I FINISHED THE FIRST SERIES IN 2 WEEKS.
AT HINDI KO PA PLA NAPANOOD UNG MOVIE Sad
BlackSong_04
BlackSong_04
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailleen Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:45 pm

BlackSong_04 wrote:I LEARNED THE PJO SERIES WHEN I WAS SEARCHING FOR BOOKS ON THE STORE THEN GOT INTERESTED WITH THE TITLE AND SEARCHED FOR A FREE E-BOOK. I FINISHED THE FIRST SERIES IN 2 WEEKS.
AT HINDI KO PA PLA NAPANOOD UNG MOVIE Sad

basahin m lahata at panoorin m ung movie!!!
Ailleen
Ailleen
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSong_04 Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:48 pm

NABASA KO NA LAHAT!
BlackSong_04
BlackSong_04
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailleen Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:51 pm

BlackSong_04 wrote:NABASA KO NA LAHAT!

Kailangangan caps? 0.0 lht?! pti ung bago?!
Ailleen
Ailleen
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSong_04 Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:55 pm

the lost hero and son of neptune nabasa ko right after narelease un!!
kasi naghahanap ako sa net Very Happy
BlackSong_04
BlackSong_04
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailleen Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Kung mahilig k magbasa ng fanfiction basahin m ung Mark of Athena na fanfic s camp!! ang ganda!! prang totoo!!
Ailleen
Ailleen
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSong_04 Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:03 pm

NABASA KO NA! ASTIG NGA EH
BlackSong_04
BlackSong_04
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailleen Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:24 pm

BlackSong_04 wrote:NABASA KO NA! ASTIG NGA EH

hnd ko n sya nababasa dhl cramming s school^^
Ailleen
Ailleen
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocoholic Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:10 pm

It was in school after the teacher in our English subject went out of the classroom and I got bored so I started annoying this friend of mine while he's reading the second book of the Percy Jackson series .. I kept on annoying him not noticing the book until I saw him smiling slightly and laughing all by himself.. I got curious and ask what he was reading he looked up to me and told me its the Sea of Monsters.. I asked him if I could borrow it then he asked if I wanted the first book first and I said sure then he gave me the Lightning Theif then I got addicted to the series..
Chocoholic
Chocoholic

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSong_04 Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Chocoholic wrote:It was in school after the teacher in our English subject went out of the classroom and I got bored so I started annoying this friend of mine while he's reading the second book of the Percy Jackson series .. I kept on annoying him not noticing the book until I saw him smiling slightly and laughing all by himself.. I got curious and ask what he was reading he looked up to me and told me its the Sea of Monsters.. I asked him if I could borrow it then he asked if I wanted the first book first and I said sure then he gave me the Lightning Theif then I got addicted to the series..

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
BlackSong_04
BlackSong_04
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocoholic Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:26 am

BlackSong_04 wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:It was in school after the teacher in our English subject went out of the classroom and I got bored so I started annoying this friend of mine while he's reading the second book of the Percy Jackson series .. I kept on annoying him not noticing the book until I saw him smiling slightly and laughing all by himself.. I got curious and ask what he was reading he looked up to me and told me its the Sea of Monsters.. I asked him if I could borrow it then he asked if I wanted the first book first and I said sure then he gave me the Lightning Theif then I got addicted to the series..

I know right Smile) Laughing
Chocoholic
Chocoholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailleen Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:44 am

Chocoholic wrote:
BlackSong_04 wrote:

It's contagious!!!
Ailleen
Ailleen
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocoholic Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:41 am

Ailleen wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:
BlackSong_04 wrote:

It's contagious!!!

It really is alien
Chocoholic
Chocoholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailleen Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:40 pm

Chocoholic wrote:
Ailleen wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:
BlackSong_04 wrote:

It's contagious!!!

It really is alien

maganda nmn na nahawa ka eh!!
Ailleen
Ailleen
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next